Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What did over the break was draw, paint, and pack my things for a new house I am moving to. The places I went to is Six Flags, Disneyland,  Universal Studios, Bakersfield, Tijuana, Starbucks, Mall, and Big Bear. The people I met was my cousin that i have never met or seen in my whole life. The movies I watched was Ouija, The Women in Black, Sing, The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, Titanic, The Giver, Rogue One: The Star Wars Story, The Hills Have Eyes and i watched both of the twilight movies. The sport game I watched was soccer. I watched it with my family and it was funny because my uncle was recording on Snapchat and he was use a filter the changed his voice and he was saying funny thing. Some CTR experiences I did was not blame my little brother on breaking a glass plate, not making up lies about washing the dishes and doing the laundry. The books i read was Holes, The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, Twilight, and The Giver. Over the break i didn’t get home work at all so I have fun. Somethings I also did was ride my bike with me family. I also went running with my mom and sister. I also went to the Parade of the Roses. After the parade we went for a jog at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment