Tuesday, November 29, 2016

                                                         Thanksgiving Week
During thanksgiving break i went to my cousin’s house to sleep over.Then the next day i was drawing for 3hr. and then i went outside and played soccer with my neighbor. i went to the mall to go and buy a new sweater, shoes, iphone case, and to buy clothes.Then we had gotten home at 12:00p.m so we went to the store to get things to cook because me, my mom, and my sister we going to help my mom cook. After that, the next day had passed and we went to the beach. We had a good time because i spend time with my family and we came home at 5:00p.m and we all took showers and changed.Then after we finish doing all of that we had went to the movie theater to watch the movies “Moana” and “Fantastic Beast and where can you find them”,we came out at 10:p.m because one of the movies were 2hrs long.On Wednesday we went out to eat and when we came home we went to Bakersfield to visit my aunt and we had to pack clothes because we were going to spend the last 5days over there.Later that day i went in the pool she had.then on thanksgiving day we all thanked god for everything he gave us. Then on Sunday at 8:00p.m we have left because our thanksgiving break was over and when we were leaving i was getting my wet clothes and my cousin had pushed me in the pool so i had to shower and change again.Then we went home and slept and it was Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment