Wednesday, September 14, 2016


 
 
 

Image result for abraham lincoln images
 
                                                         Abraham Lincoln

 
 Abraham Lincoln once said ''When I do good, I feel good.'' When I do bad, I feel bad.'' I think the quote is trying to say is that when he is doing good he feels good about himself and others feel good about him. When he say the other quote he is saying that when he does something bad he doesn't feel good because he let down the people that care about him and the people that are supporting him. He has let down his family so he feels bad on what he did. So when he does something good he feels good about himself and when he does something bad he doesn't feel good at all.

                                          
                                                          
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment