Thursday, December 15, 2016

                                     Class Evaluation

Something I like about the class is that it helps us learn how to type fast without looking at the keys. Also it helps us learn on new quotes that we have never heard of like for example:  “Kindness is the essence of greatness  -Joseph B. Wirthlin” and there is even more. Then there is on how we do projects. I like doing projects in the class because you can work with anyone you want and you have to be creative about your project.

I don’t have anything against this class because this is a nice class.This is a nice class because the teacher is specific on what to do and things like that. The teacher is pretty nice and care about the “CTR” and “CTW”.

I don’t want to change the class because i like the way it is and it is a clean classroom. Also the class should stay the same so that every-time I walk in the class I don’t think i am in the wrong class.

A highlight for me in this class was to meet new people and have a good grade in this class. So that I don’t have to keep on taking this class over and over again because after awhile i will start to get bored because i know all of this.

I think i tried my best in this class because if I didn’t i wouldn’t have a C or higher grade in this class is I didn’t try my best. Also if I didn’t try my best i would've have “D” or “F” in the class.

I am doing my life planning journal because if i wasn’t doing it i would’ve had all of the months date empty all the the time and i would have “no” all the time. So, my life planning journal would’ve been empty too.

I am committed to be a “CTR” person so that I can get more people to like me because I am not mean or cruel. Also, people will invite me to parties and etc. but, people will also trust me because of my actions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment