Monday, December 5, 2016

  Challenges Teens Face Today

Several major challenges that teens deal with is suicide, cyberbullying and school bullying, abuse, violence at home, and violence culture. I am dealing with suicide.Something i am doing is ignoring the comments people tell me that i am not important, born by mistake, and telling me to put a gun on my head. I am ignoring those comments because i know that is not true and people talk or say things about you because they feel sad or depressed and they want to take it out one someone that has no idea what is going on. Being a CTR person makes me overcome any challenges i face because every-time i hear people saying things to me i use those negative comments so that it can help me achieve my goals.

The greatest need that teens have is to be trusted, safe, loved, heard, and to find purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment